Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Snow SNOW!

Well, sadly Christmas break is about to an end. I'm kind of okay with that, and yet i'm kind of not. While I love my family, sometimes they drive me crazy, in a good way. Also, I miss my kstate friends and family up in Manhattan and i'm itching to get back to the little brown box that I live in with my roommates.

However, i'm not exactly psyched to go back to classes... the downfall of going back means that school is back in session!

But, the good news is we have one more week before that actually happens! So for the next week or so i'm going to be enjoying my last week of break here with my family.
At the moment i'm enjoying the view. I love how snow makes things look - pure,bright,clean, unblemished. I would go out and play in it, but it's freezing cold outside! So i'll just soak up the view for now.

Snow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment