Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas is getting closer every day! :)

Thanksgiving was wonderful, I loved being home for break. Thank you Kansas State for allowing us a full week of break! However, i'm now in the mood for Christmas. So i'm in full swing Christmas mode... you know the mode, where you think, sleep and eat Christmas! I've been playing Christmas music, watching movies on TV like Home Alone, Elf, and it's not even December yet! I can hardly believe that tomorrow is December 1st! Where did this semester go? I'm sitting in Geology class (obviously it's not very interactive or engaging), and I am counting down the days until I get to go home again. Here are some Christmas pictures to get you all in the mood for the holidays! :) ElfSome of this are kind of silly, particularly the cat one, haha, but that's why I love it! I'm SO in the mood for Christmas! I hope you are now too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment