Saturday, February 19, 2011

Animoto in My Classroom

Hey again everyone! I hope you're all enjoying this nicer weather (at least in my part of the country) I have another resource i'd like to share with you all and it's called Animoto! It is a really nifty website that allows you to sign up for a limited account and are then able to make pretty sweet videos. You are able to choose roughly 8 to 12 images and then pick a song that they have on their website or one you have in itunes and upload it and they will sync your images to the music. I think it's pretty cool! I made one about me:


Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

I also created one about my content area, which is ESL:


Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Overall, I think it will be a great resource in the future. I will be able to use it to introduce myself to the class - like my about me video, or I can make videos relating to different content areas I am about to teach. The 30 second limit makes sure that it won't go over the limit of my students' attention spans and yet it can still be fun and creative.

I have enjoyed using this resource thus far, and am glad we have been introduced to it! Thanks Educational Technology! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment