Monday, May 2, 2011

Podcast Favorites:

My Favorite Podcast producers were Anna and Helen from "Tech Chick Tips" 

Here are some blog reflections I did about them:

http://everythingfromannatozink.blogspot.com/2011/01/podcast-reflection-3-tech-chick-tips.html
http://everythingfromannatozink.blogspot.com/2011/03/podcast-reflection-8-tech-chicks.html


What I said previously in the year really encompasses how I feel about their blog I feel like...

"Overall these "tech chicks" offered some great resources in a fun and spunky way. Though it's just a podcast, you definitely get vibes of their quirky personalities and tell that they love technology. Annnd they mentioned they especially like it when people like their facebook version of their site, if you have a facebook account just look up "Tech Chick Tips" and like them! :) I know I did!" 




Anna and Helen, are truly just two teachers who are really passionate about teacher and incorporating technology into their classrooms. I love how you can listen to a podcast and then go to their website and view a transcript of all the resources they mentioned. Also, their podcasts are often downright hilarious and you can tell these two definitely enjoy what they're doing. As a result, I will most likely continue listening to "Tech Chick Tips" and keep my subscription to them on itunes active! They are such a great resource! 

No comments:

Post a Comment